HOW TO MAKE HIM MISS YOU AND CALL YOU MORE
Ever wondered how to make him miss you more often, or make him call you more? Here are all the tips and sneaky tricks you’d need to make your man miss you more, and desire you all the time.
• Surprise him There’s no point in being an open book early in a relationship. Keep him interested and into you. Go out to a karaoke bar one night and floor him with your singing ability. Never let him know who you really are, let him experience that by being with you
• Be sincere Make him feel like he’s found his soul mate in you. The idea is to be sincere. Genuinely listen to what he has to say. Ask questions, and keep in mind what and who he talks about so that the next time he brings it up, you can show him that you actually do listen.
• Have no expectations It’s a common mistake that every girl makes when she expect that a man is as hooked on you as you are on him, or that he is going to be exactly like your sappy man-child of an ex-boyfriend. Remind yourself why you ditched your ex. If he doesn’t arrive at your doorstep with a dozen red roses every day, it does not mean that he is not into you
HOW TO MAKE HIM MISS YOU – DIRTY, SNEAKY WAYS!
Read on for a few really sneaky ways to make him miss you and make him call you more.
• Hang up before he does If you end the conversation before he does, it’ll keep him wanting more. Admit it, it happens to you all the time. Well, maybe in some cases, playing hard to get really does work.
• Do not accept any last minute dates – This is a sneakier variant of the first way to make him miss you more. Never, I repeat, never ever make it seem like you’re poised at the edge of your seat waiting for him to make time for you. Not only does this make you look like the ultimate loser, it will make him take you for granted. You should never accept the option of being Plan B.
• Great perfume Pick the perfect perfume, and remember that the key word here is subtlety. You’ll know it has worked when he keeps leaning in. But remember to take it easy and not douse yourself in fragrances. You’d also want a leave a trace of it on him so that he remembers you after he drives you home.
MAKE HIM CALL YOU MORE: WILL IT WORK?
So what do you do if (god forbid) all your hard work doesn’t work and he still doesn’t call more or miss you more? First of all, don’t jump into conclusions. For all you know, there could have been an emergency.
You may call once or leave a message but do not overdo it and fill his inbox with “whr r u” and “y hvnt u cald” messages. Secondly do not obsess, immerse yourself in those hobbies you wowed him with. And finally if he calls you a month later without an excuse asking you out on a date, do not accept it. That would be an insult to your womanhood.
You have to accept rejection as a part of life and that it happens to everyone all the time. If things don’t work out, don’t sweat it.
Kojja Kansiiwa Reloaded